This article here is on “Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK How to Guide” for the Android device users. We are going to discuss the same here where we will help users tackle the security protocol to gain access to their devices. Also, we’ve put up the Samsung Bypass APK download process here or you all.
Most users of the Samsung Android devices must have heard about the new and improved security feature for the devices. Google has come up with the security feature whereby after the Factory Reset of your device, users will have to enter the previously used account credentials on the device to gain access to it.
This is rather a problem to most people as they have a tendency to forget their account details. You will definitely need help if you are stuck in the same problem. So, go through this article to know how to get through the Samsung Bypass Google verify process.
Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK Download and setup
Most of the new devices of Samsung and few of LG’s smartphones come now with the Google Account verification. Due to this protocol, the device will work on one Google Account which syncs majority of applications and access services. This protocol will be triggered when the device undergoes the Factory Reset after which the device can only be used after entering the appropriate account details.
This security comes in handy when you loose our device or someone steals it. If another user is in possession of your device and performs the factory reset, then he/she will not be able to use the device until the correct details are input there. The problem arises when the original users of the device forget the google account details. They will not be able to get through the Google verification of the device.
In order to get the Samsung Bypass Google Verify process, you will have to access the FRP Bypass app from this article. We have put up the steps to download the Samsung Bypass APK file for your device. Go through the steps here;
- Firstly, enable the “Unknown Sources” option on your Android device.
- Then, you will have to download the Samsung Bypass APK on your PC device first.
- Use this link to get the APK file of the Bypass app.
- Next, transfer the APK file to a USB flash device.
- Then, connect the USB to the Android device via the OTG Cable.
- This will prompt up the file manager options to show on your Android device.
- Locate the Samsung Bypass APK in the folders of the drive and tap on it.
- This will trigger the app installation for your Android smartphone.
- After installing the app, you will be able to access the settings of the device via the app itself.
- Enter the settings panel and tap on “Backup and Reset” option there.
- This will trigger the Factory Reset of your Android device.
- When the device reboots, you will see that the Google verification Bypass process is complete.
The Factory Reset that took place through the Bypass app wiped off the Google Account details on your device. That is why you will be able to carry out the Samsung Bypass Google Verify process. This is the simplest method to get through the Google account verification after the factory reset. There are other methods too that you can refer here.
With this, we would like to end this post here. Hopefully, all our readers have found useful information here through the article on “Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK Download-How to Guide“. If there are any issues or doubts regarding the same, send us your view at frpbypass. Thank you.