Many readers here know about the new protection feature of the Samsung devices which uses the FRP lock module. Well, it is one typical issue for the users who get accidentally stuck up with the device locking due to FRP lock. We are going to brief you on the Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock Solution Fix details here.
The new smartphone devices of Samsung, including the latest J-series, have the extra Factory Reset Protection (FRP) in them. This service is intended to lock out any unwanted user from accessing the owner’s device. Unfortunately, it tends to misfire for many users themselves.
So, if you are facing a Custom Binary Blocked issue on your device, then go through this article to know how you can tackle the same.
Custom Binary Blocked issue Solution & Fix
Usually, those users who perform the root of their devices or try to configure it differently get this error. It is actually not an error but a standard protocol for the device to secure itself from any misuse doer. If you try to root your device using the unsecured program then this is bound to happen.
In this problem, your device will not boot due to the Custom Binary Blocked error by FRP Lock. It can also happen due to the Factory reset. To overcome this, you need to follow the instructions that we are going to define over here. You will need a PC device and the web connection to access the software upgrade for your device.
Go through these steps to here get through the Custom Binary Blocked issue;
- Firstly, we assume you have performed the Factory Reset on your device after the rooting process. This is why you are facing the issue due to FRP lock.
- So, you will have to download the Odin3_ v3.09 application on their PC devices.
- Here is the link to access the Odin App download.
- It will be a zip file so extract the setup file and install it on your device.
- There will be a few more files in it that we will require later for the process.
- Take the smartphone in your hands and press the “Home button, power button and the lower volume (-)” button altogether. Hold it pressed for few seconds.
- The warning to access device upgrade will pop-up on the screen.
- To continue from there, you will press and hold the “volume up” key.
- The download mode page will load.
- On your PC device, you will have to now launch the Odin Application.
- When the app loads, you will have to connect the Android smartphone to your PC device via a USB cable.
- You will see that the application will detect the device connected.
- Then, you need to select the files that you need to upload as the software upgrade.
- Tick mark the small boxes beside; “EL, AP, CP, CSC” selections.
- Then, when you press each option, you will have to browse the file source and select the file itself.
- To get rid of the Custom Binary Blocked issues, you will then press the “Start” tab on the Odin application.
- The process will start and on your smartphone, you will be able to see the status of the same.
- After the completion of the process, you can disconnect your smartphone from the PC.
- It will automatically reboot and this time, the system will load further.
The Custom Binary Blocked issue will be resolved in this manner. There are many tutorials for the same method that you can see on the web. We are confident that whatever the cause is, your FRP Lock issue will resolve by following this process.
So, we hope that this article on Custom Binary Blocked by FRP lock Solution & Fix has been useful to all our readers. For suggestions and feedback, write up to frpbypass. Thank you.